CAPS Medical has developed a highly selective and minimally invasive Non-thermal Atmospheric Plasma (NTAP) device able to painlessly treat a wide range of solid tumors without impacting surrounding tissue. Working at CAPS Medical will enable you to grow your career and join a team of talented people, committed to making a difference in the way cancer is treated.
CAPS medical is seeking a talented Electrical Engineer with focus on design and implementation of complex multidisciplinary medical devices, to join our growing development team and lead electrical engineering activities in the company, with role growth opportunities. In this role you will be responsible for developing and implementing company products through full product lifecycle: design, manufacturing, testing, certification, documentation and ECOs implementation.
· Take part in development of devices (including design of circuitry, PCB’s, wiring) while meeting electrical and medical device standards; Conduct simulations and feasibility testing where needed
· Collaborate with development subcontractors including writing of requirements, deliverables review, integration, and acceptance testing
· Establish development experiments, V&V, and device certification
· Support and maintain products in pre-clinical and clinical activities
· B.Sc/ M.Sc in Electrical Engineering from a well-known university
· At least 3 years of proven medical product development experience
· Proficiency in analog circuitry design and troubleshooting
· Proficiency in automated control devices – Advantage
· Class II/ Class III medical device design experience – Advantage
· Hands-on experience in prototyping integration, troubleshooting
· Team Player with ownership and leadership skills
· Knowledge of Engineering Change management processes and PLM tools
· Fluency in English and Hebrew (written and verbal)
To apply, please submit your CV to: